Guess What? {TTC update & an italic overload}

So you all know we’re TTC with the FAM method (charting/temping). Since Dec. 8th I’ve hunkered down and started charting for reals. And this past week I’ve been:

exhausted

achy

bloated

hungry ravenous

having to pee all the time

gassy (that’s just plain delightful to Sam – payback honey)

irritable

breaking out like I’m 15

and I have sore boobs.

Sam is having the time of his life.

Obviously. As are we all.

Then there’s my chart:

Where everything; dips (implantation?), spikes (triphasic?), etc, looks promising. Yes, I seem to have the world’s longest cycles. But there was the Mirena incident so there’s that. ::shudders::

I have food aversions and cravings (Chick Fil A chicken sandwich with mustard and pickles, and cold glasses of milk FTW). Along with a heightened sense of smell (kitty litter – gag).

Plus I bawled like a baby at the end of Justin Bieber’s Never Say Never (SHUT IT. He’s amazing and we started watching it as a joke). Then I downloaded all of his music. Currently I’m listening to Baby.

So it all looks good, right? Looks like I’m on track? Minus the Bieber mess…

And of course, there’s this to consider:

I’m guessing that this helps figure it all out.

SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

I KNOW, RIGHT?? I was so excited and a tad nervous (in a good way) to share it with you all. I haven’t been able to write anything since I found out. Not anything. Massive writers block because honestly, what else could I say? We are over the moon thrilled.

I’ll give more details, how I found out, told Sam, and stats tomorrow but I couldn’t wait another day. I was going to explode if I couldn’t tell you all.

ZOMG I’m pregnant! ::HEADEXPLOSION::

Comments

1. Jen says

So exciting Congrats! I was wondering (as a past charter) but I didnt want to say anything. You will be great with two! :)

2. says

Ummmm holy shit balls excitement! This is going to be one kick ass journey to read and be part of!!! But on the selfish note..I think I just lost my Blogher roomie. I think I’m dying inside.

3. says

Congratulations! Love how you saved the picture of the pregnancy test for last. Y’know, like it was an afterthought. I mean, the cravings and Justin Bieber kind of speak for themselves, right? 😉

4. says

Congrats! Very excited for you and also… very jealous! You are very lucky to have gotten pregnant so quickly. Congrats again!!!! 😀

5. mrs.mfc says

Congratulations!!!!!! That is so so exciting!! I knew that chart looked promising.. then scrolled down more. YAY! SO happy for you!!

6. says

Whoo hoo!! Congrats to you, Sam and Bella!! So excited for you guys. That didn’t take long 😉

But now I have a craving for Chik-Fil-A. There’s just one problem…none in Michigan. So if you could help a preggo sister out and kindly FedEx a Chik-fil-a sandwich to Michigan it would be greatly appreciated!

7. says

ZOMG!!! I am squeeeeing right along with you. Well, that didn’t take long at all 😉

YAYYYYYY! Baby #2 on the way . . .

8. Stacy says

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! So exciting!!! *HUGS!!* Excessive italics require excessive letters and exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. says

Congratulations!! How awesome for all of you. As Alexia said above there are no Chick-fil-As in Michigan, which will be very cruel for me when I am pregnant again because I lived off their unbelievable milkshakes when I was pregnant with Anna and we lived in SC. I was just in Virginia visiting a friend and the thing I was porbably most excited about was Chick-fil-A! Congrats again!

10. says

Holy Cow I’m SOSOSOSOSOSO excited for you!!!!

Yeah, I know, we don’t know each other but hey, we are pregnant together! And since I’ve been following you for months and I feel like I know you just a tad, I’m THRILLED!

I’m happy for how you’ve overcome and conquered and are growing in your life. And now you’re growing a life!

SQUEEE!

11. says

YAY!!!!!! Congratulations Diana!! <3 I'm crying a little with happiness for you! Bella (and you and Sam, too!) must be over the moon!

12. Nikki says

CONGRATULATIONS!! I’m a relatively new reader, so what a post to come out and de-lurk myself to you!! :)

13. says

Holy baby!! So happy for you, Sam and Bella!! That is so great :) I truly hope this pregnancy is better for you, can’t wait to hear all about it!!

14. says

Wowzers — congratulations! & here I was thinking that I’d learn a lot about your TTC journey while figuring out my own ;). I’m so happy for you that it happened so easily.

15. Kate says

Congratulations! (and good luck; the first trimester with a toddler is rough, I fell asleep on the floor of the playroom more than once :p )

16. Jenny E says

YAYYYY!!!!! I’m grinning from ear to ear for you and so happy you guys are over the moon thrilled! I hope you get to enjoy this pregnancy much more than the first go-around. So looking forward to hearing all (well, not ALL) the details and following this exciting journey! Hugs to the whole Stone fam!!

17. says

OMG!OMG!OMG! You’re pregnant!!!!!!!!! I’m so ,so,so happy for you!!!!!!! I can’t believe I almost missed this. I’m trying to cut back on my computer time and just love on my soon-to-be BIG brother little boy but………………OMG! You’re pregnant!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAAYYAYAY!!!!!

18. says

YAY!!!! As soon as I saw the picture and the title I knew what you were going to say…but I still felt compelled to read and practically exploded with excitement when I saw the positive pregnancy test. It was great to hear some exciting news on a day that I got some bad news…You just made my day :)

19. says

Yay!!!! I’m so super excited for you! Also, I’m thinking of jumping on this bandwagon this summer so I’ll love hearing about your adventures just ahead of me on the path. Bella will be such a great big sister!! Squee!!!

20. says

Yes, suddenly the crying at the Beiber movie DOES make sense :) You know I’m THRILLED for you, this is just amazing and awesome and I’m beyond excited to fall in love with this new little one of yours. Bella is going to be a great big sister!

21. says

Hmm… would that be a Target brand pregnancy test? LOL. I have gone through 5 at home pregnancy tests- all negative. I went to the dr yesterday for a pee test- negative. I have every symptom you described above as well as being 2 weeks late. I finally had to go in for blood work yesterday and am now anxiously awaiting results! How fun would it be for us to be pregnant at the same time! Maybe even same due dates!?!? =0)

Congratulations hun!