Comments

1. Erika says

Ok, so now I’m crying again! I am OVER. THE. MOON. excited for you guys. I will pray constantly for a happy and healthy full-term baby. EEEEKKKK I’m so thrilled!!!! Congrats to all of you…even Charlie :-)

2. Madonna says

Congratulations! I have been stalking you all weekend looking for an announcement after your Instagrams last week! Thinking of you and wishing you a healthy pregnancy.

3. Allison says

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you and your family! I can’t wait to follow you on this new journey.

4. says

Congratulations, hugs, & continued prayers to you during this exciting time. I have been following hoping this was the news you would share. You will be in my prayers daily.

5. Jenny says

Yes yes!! Congratulations times a hundred for you guys! I too will be praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby! ๐Ÿ˜‰

6. melissa says

โ™ฅโ™กโ™ฅ gahhhhhhhhhhh! !!! So happy for y’all! Praying for a full and healthy 10 months!

7. Mary Kay says

Diana – I am so happy for you – may the next months be happy and worry free – what a wonderful Christmas present for you and your family. Lots of extra prayers for trouble free pregnancy!

8. Jillian says

Congrats to you! I’ve followed your blog for a while. I’m due in July..we’re just a month away!

9. Marina says

Yay!!! Congratulations!!! I wish you
    a very happy healthy pregnancy with
    a beautiful healthy baby in your arms
    come August. <3

10. Smldada says

Congratulations. Sending you all love and light, and best wishes for a happy, healthy pregnancy.

11. Michele Albert says

Congratulations!!! What a wonderful Christmas gift to your family! I wish you an easy and joyous pregnancy.

12. Melissa F. says

I am so very happy for you. I am sure that this is going to be a very scary time for you. But I am so excited for you and your family. Congrats!!!!!

13. Haley says

So very very excited and happy for you!!! I will be keeping you in my prayers always!!! CONGRATULATIONS! :)

14. Christy says

Congratulations! Been wondering and thinking about you. So very happy for you and can’t wait to hear more about it. If it gets overwhelming, remember to just take it one day at a time and be happy <3.

15. Becky Campbell says

I am SO incredibly happy for you all! I had a feeling last week that this annoucement was coming, but just hoped and prayed it would! I will continue to pray for you all through these next few months! FYI…August 22nd is a fabulous day to have a baby…that’s when my son was born and he will be 14 next year! WAH! Lots of love, hugs and prayers coming your way! Thank you for sharing this blessed news with us! โ™ฅ