Today, well, in a few hours, we’re all heading out to the midwife (CNM) I used before I knew I was having twins. This is all part of us trying to find the right, comfortable fit this time. So we’re going several different places and looking at all our options.
But – what I’m hoping so, so hard for is to hear the heartbeat today. I’m nearly 9 weeks and crossing my fingers we get to. Sam won’t be able to be at any more appts till he comes home in March, it would be really special (not to mention reassuring) to hear it this time.
I’m not that nervous, mostly just excited and wondering how hearing it will make me feel. Just thinking about it makes me tear up, knowing the last time we listened to that I was in the hospital and we were finding two in there. I’ve been working hard in therapy on separating this pregnancy from the twins, but sometimes with so many similar things in any pregnancy, it’s hard to do that.
So today we’re praying for a strong, healthy little person in there.
I’ve been posting on our life other places, if you want to catch up you can find me here too:
- Welcome to the World Little… Spartacus? Unique Baby Name Trends for 2013
- 7 Crazy Misconceptions I Had About Pregnancy, Birth, and Babies
- What a Birthing Center is Like
- 8 Weeks Pregnant: Stats and Symptoms
- Make it Shine: 7 Quick and Easy Cleaning Tips for Ever Day
- Pregnancy and the Working Mom