It totally looks like I’m smuggling a watermelon underneath there. A really round watermelon. Thank goodness the bump looks so cute in this. Nicole custom makes everything in her shop, so be sure to ask about fabric choices and sizing.
The sides easily unsnap for skin to skin contact with your baby and breastfeeding. I like that it’s warm enough for the super cold hospital rooms, and also to cover up baby with. The back also unsnaps for your checks, epidural, and to easily take on and off.
- Doctor/Midwife/NP/ Anesthesiologist/Nurse approved
- Instead of just one layer of 100% cotton fabric, there are two for extra modesty.
- There is only one inner exposed seam for those moms out there with sensitive/itchy skin and all inner seams are professionally serged for extra stability.
- Also for those sensitive skinned moms, the snaps are not metal but a poly resin (heavy duty plastic) to prevent allergic reactions.
- Our gowns also snap down the entire back and provide ample fabric coverage to ensure you’re not showing the rest of the world what’s underneath your gown! Every anesthesiologist we’ve worked with over the past two years has loved how easy it is to administer an epidural in these gowns.
and my personal favorite:
Yes Canada – you can enter! Woot!!