In 9 days or less I will have this baby.
Wait – you might be asking – why so soon?
I get my cerclage out this Monday. That might trigger labor. If it does, I’ll be 37 and 2 days so they won’t stop it. Then, I’ll have till that following Sunday to go into natural labor. If not, both the high risk Dr. and my OB agree that 38 is the longest I should go based on meds and history – so I’ll be induced…
OF THIS MONTH.
Whoa. I mean, I’ll be over 38 weeks but still. SO SOON.